Hayden-McNeil is a strong supporter of workshops that prepare teachers for instructing Advanced Placement Program* courses. We can provide complimentary samples for summer workshop attendees and have supported workshop programs for many years. Hayden-McNeil receives consistent, positive feedback from science teachers on the methodology of carbonless duplicating lab notebooks.
Our only request of workshop instructors is to send us your registrant list of attendees at the conclusion of your workshop so that we may follow up with them to obtain feedback. We would also love to receive photos and feedback from workshop instructors on our lab notebooks. Please send registrant lists, photos, and feedback via our contact form.
* Advanced Placement Program and AP are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
- Carbonless copies allow students to turn in write-ups and maintain full copies in the notebook.
- Fifty sequentially numbered page sets.
- Back cover folds over to prevent bleed-through between sets.
- Cover design includes laboratory safety information and quick reference materials created specifically for the PLTW Biomedical curriculum.
- Includes Table of Contents section and signature blocks on each page.
- Dimensions: 8.5 × 11 inches.
- Must specify that school is part of the Project Lead The Way network in order to get listed discount pricing and free shipping.
- ISBN 978-1-930882-61-0
- $8.95 (includes shipping)
PLTW Customer Service
You may also place your order directly with PLTW’s Product Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Inside Front Cover||
|50-Sets of Carbonless Paper||
|Back Cover (inside)||
|Back Cover (outside)||